[Forum Pages] [File Area] [Faq] [Links] [Telnet BBS] [Mail Us]
This room is for the SERIOUS discussion of anything related to sexual acts. All of the users posting here will have equal rights, regardless of their sexual preference. Vulgar slang terms will *not* be allowed, please use the usual and customary "clinical" type terms for such things. Examples: "Fucking" is sexual intercourse, "beating off" is masturbation...and so forth. Posts containing vulgar slang terms will be deleted, regardless of length or content to the topic being discussed. The posts in this room are opinions/advice only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice. If you have a medical problem, it is best to consult a physician or medical professional. Users should refrain from giving out *any* kind of medical advice without disclaimers telling readers of this room that your post is opinion only and the user should consult a physician or other professional.
Factual discussion of these topics is allowed here:
2) Contraceptive issues -- effectiveness, side effects, proper use.
3) STD issues -- symptoms and prevention. There is a separate forum for AIDS Education>, and the FM reserves the right to move extended discussion of AIDS/HIV issues there.
4) Circumstances when it [is/is not] appropriate to engage in sex. (Note: Discussions of who constitutes an appropriate partner is not within the scope of this forum. Debates on the merits of homosexuality, zoophilia, interracial relationships, or even guys who dig older women will be relocated.)
5) Puberty and adolescence.
6) Published works of sexually-related non-fiction.
2) Sexually oriented fiction, and discussion thereof.
3) Dirty jokes
4) Posts seeking (net)sexual partners.
5) Any post that subjects Buces Bbs to legal liability.
NOW THAT WE HAVE OUR INFO , ALL FURTHER MESSAGES WHICH DON'T COMPLY WITH THE RULES WILL BE DELETED..!!!!
LET'S TRY TO LEARN FROM OUR EXPERIENCES BY EXCHANGING QUALITY INFO
Back to Top of Page